- Advertisement -
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Associate General Counsel, Litigation for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon.
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals
- Open to travel as and when required
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials
- Minimum of 10+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Should be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and make sound judgments under tight deadlines
Working knowledge and understanding of data protection law
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
How to Apply?
Apply via Facebook’s Website