About the organisation
Singh Law Chambers is a full-service law firm based in New Delhi, India with associate offices in different parts of the country.
The firm has proved its niche by providing effective legal advice and services to domestic, international clients and multinational corporations in the area of intellectual property rights, corporate advisory, risk management and compliance, conflict resolution, civil law, criminal law, constitution law, cyber law and white-collar crime.
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Associate Advocate
- The candidate must be a law graduate and hold 1 to 2 years of PQE.
- The candidate must have experience in handling corporate matters.
- The candidate must be open to travel to handle outstation matters and must be proficient in English.
- The candidate who is immediately available to join will be preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible to conduct extensive research.
- The candidate will be responsible to do legal drafting of notices, civil and criminal suits.
- The candidate will be responsible for writing reports.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Phone Number: 011- 42531754
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.