We hope you are at the pink of your health and are safe during this time of difficulty. We are looking for eligible candidates for internships in which they will be building their skills and knowledge in the field of law and technology. The selected candidates will be working directly with the founder of the organization WPL Research.
Web, Privacy, and Law Research is an InterDisciplinary research initiative that gives insight into the latest development in the field of Internet, Privacy, and Law. We focus on helping in developing an informed society with the knowledge of interrelated insight on the Internet, Privacy, and Law. At WPL Research we also respect fundamental rights and we aim to provide safe and secure Internet to every citizen with the same rights as that of promised by our Constitution.
For more info please visit the website-https://www.wplresearch.in
Web Freedom Intern Will Have to:
1. Conducting thorough research on Cyber law-related topics
2. Writing Article on the related topics.
3. Suggesting ideas for new articles and research topics and proofreading articles before publication.
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd August and 30th September ‘20
3. Are available for a duration of 2 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests
1. Internship Certificate
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Flexible work hours
4. 5 days a week
5. Credits for the Assignments done on our website and social media platforms
6. Exposure of working online
Fill this Google Form for applying:
For Queries: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.