We are expanding and We need you!
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Social Media Team
- Instagram Managers
- Facebook Managers
- LinkedIn Managers
- Twitter Managers
- Graphic Designer
Primary work would involve
- For Facebook – Sharing our content on specific Law Groups (the list would be provided).
- For LinkedIn – Sharing our content from LinkedIn Company Page to different groups using appropriate hashtags.
- For Instagram – Posting of Content on Instagram profile using appropriate hashtags. Posters will be shared with you.
- For Twitter – Sharing Content along with the poster on our Twitter Profile using appropriate hashtags.
- For Graphic Designer – Design a simple poster of content for social media promotion. Should have knowledge of Canva.com.
Who Can Apply?
- People crazy about marketing and social media are most welcome.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wishes to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
This talent acquisition programme is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work; however, exciting perks and certificates will be provided upon successful tenure.
Any Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any college.
However, for Graphic Designer, the person should have good knowledge of operating Canva.com.
Terms of Service
We expect the members to:
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- Be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us for at least 6-12 months.
- Be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks and Benefits
- This position is tenured, part-time and unpaid.
- Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website’s Team Page.
- Free publication opportunity every month in our journals for all active members. Visit thelawbrigade.com for journal details.
- Free access to every event organized by Libertatem Media Group or The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Preference in Internship in Law Firms & other organizations (only if slots are available)
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications and CV by our team, the selected applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent along with a joining letter.
How to Apply?
Fill up the Application Form here.
Application Invited on Rolling Basis
For any clarification, contact us at
Libertatem Magazine – www.libertatem.in
The Law Brigade Publisher – www.thelawbrigade.com