We are expanding and We need you!
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Application Open till April 20, 2020
Event Management Team
- Moot Court Managers
- Essay Competitions Managers
- Conferences/Seminars Managers
- Client Counselling Managers
- Parliamentary Debates Managers
- MUNs Managers
- Debate Competitions Managers
Event Managers are expected to host/ manage an entire event for Libertatem Magazine. Libertatem Magazine ventured into events organizing last year with its flagship Essay Writing Competition which saw a huge response. Following that, Libertatem Group is all set to venture into events management and for the said purpose, we expect the following from the candidate.
- Planning an Event
- Collaborating with Institute and Firms
- Managing the entire events team which will include Marketing Members, Editors, Designers, Campus Ambassadors etc.
- Co-ordinating with the Management from time to time.
- Communicating to the participants etc.
There shall be separate Event Manager for Separate Category of events for equal distribution of work.
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone who is willing to lead an event right from the planning stage to the end.
- Anyone who is interested in organizing an event.
This talent acquisition programme is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. Event Commission will be paid for the work only after the completion of the event.
Only Law Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any law college.
Terms of Service
We expect the members to:
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- Be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us for at least 6-12 months.
- Be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks and Benefits
- This position is tenured and has a commission-based pay.
- Membership Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website’s Team Page.
- Preference in Internship in Law Firms & other organizations (only if slots are available)
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications and CV by our team, the selected applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent along with a joining letter.
How to Apply?
Fill up the Application Form here.
Application Deadline is April 20, 2020
For any clarification, contact us at
Libertatem Magazine – www.libertatem.in
The Law Brigade Publisher – www.thelawbrigade.com