We are inviting applications from Students to Join our Team
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Interview Coordinator (30 Positions)
Conduct Interview– Members will be required to research for a Law Firm/ Advocate/ Dean/ Professor etc. and prepare a Questionnaire for Interview. The member would then need to contact the concerned legal dignitary for the interview via email or other means necessary. We require each member to get 1 interview a week.
Sourcing Opinions- Members would also be required to keep in touch with the legal personalities for getting their opinions on the latest developments. We would need a short opinion on any latest development (for e.g. Extention of Lockdown till May 3) from the legal personalities which would be posted on Libertatem.in as well as our Social Media Platforms.
Sourcing Articles- Members would also be required to get some guest articles from the legal personalities they follow. We would need guest articles from Law Firm Associates/ Advocates/ Professors etc.
Who can Apply?
Anyone who is eager to build new connections and network in the law field and is good at communications are welcome. This team will help anyone make strong connections in the field of law.
This programme is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work; however, exciting perks and certificates will be provided upon successful tenure. This is basically because all the work Libertatem.in does is free of cost, we do not believe in selling your work and profiting from it. All your work will be shared for free in open access format forever. All work is done to help the legal community to grow and learn hence, we do not get paid for anything and we would be able to pay. We are working Pro-Bono without any monetary support.
Law Students can only apply for this position. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any law college.
Terms of Membership
We expect the members to:
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement.
- Be willing to work for 5-7 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us on a permanent basis or atleast a year.
- Be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks & Benefits
- This position is part-time and unpaid.
- Membership Certificate/ Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website’s Team Page
- Free publication opportunity in our journals for all active members. Visit thelawbrigade.com for our journal details.
- Free access to every event organized by Libertatem Media Group or The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Preference in Internship in Law Firms & other organizations (only if slots are available)
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications and CV by our team, the selected applicants will be approved and a confirmation email will be sent.
How to Apply?
Fill up the Application Form here.
Application Deadline is May 10, 2020
For Clarification, Contact Us at
Libertatem Magazine – www.libertatem.in