Jaitegan Singh Khurana Advocate is an alumni of JGLS and is a practicing advocate in New Delhi.
He has been in regular practice since 2016. He is practicing at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC & District Courts.
The area of specialization primarily involves handling Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Consumer Disputes etc. He also deals with Arbitration matters
Intern will primarily be working on legal documentation, management of bulky legal documents and researching on Prevention of Money Laundering Act and insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
– Interns must have a laptop
– Knowledge of MS Word is a must.
– Basic knowledge of analysing Judgments and understanding legal documents.
Who can Apply?
– Law students currently enrolled in their 4th/5th Year &
Duration of Internship:
Extensions may be made, depending on the work done.
Work from home internship
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
1. Internship certificate
2. Stipend – The stipend will be provided based on performance & quality of work submitted.
Interested candidates please forward your CV and call/what’s app me on – 9991168994.