ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
· AIHRA is a civil society affiliated with the United Nations and recognized by the Government of India.
· AIHRA is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, overlooked, victimized oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS.
· AIHRA is a high informative secured Human Rights Agency that time to time collects problems, complaints, and grievances of the sufferers and anti-social, anti-Governmental activities and places them in front of prevailing Government, Administration, Police, and Court, Simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a Big Heart that made AIHRA a generous and ameliorated Organization.
· AIHRA is an exploring, explosive, and investigating News Agency that reveals and exposes breaking news of the Government –Ignored-ones, and the news of Criminal nature to the World of Press and Electronics Media
AIHRA is an intrepid, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent organization that pens against Crime, Corruption in Society, against anti Nationalism, inhuman activities, and with the strength of the Court and Media Brings improvement and creates awareness in the minds of the Governed and the Governing.
· AIHRA is with all these social N.G.O.’s that are working for Human Rights.
· AIHRA is prepared to provide all possible assistance for rehabilitation of Socially, Economically, and psychologically depressed and victimized People.
NATURE OF INTERNSHIP- ONLINE INTERNSHIP
Number of Interns Required – on merits
LOCATION- This is an online internship; students can do internships from home.
WHO CAN APPLY
Students interested in the field of human rights, any year of LLB or LLM course from a recognized university can apply.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP- 15days from 5th Jan to 20th Jan 2022.