We are interested in taking interns from 3rd year onwards in a 5-year course and 2nd year onwards in a 3-year course.
Fresh Law Graduates may also apply as junior associates. The candidate must have enrollment as an advocate in any state bar association.
Having no enrollment as an advocate will make you eligible for internships & not for the position of junior associate.
- The candidate must be hard-working & punctual.
- The candidate must possess experience in research.
- The candidate should have good drafting skills.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (written & oral) and have strong research and writing skills.
- Should possess basic knowledge of legal academics like IPC, CrPC, CPC & EVIDENCE ACT.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV via email at [email protected]
For further query please feel free to contact 9897777427 or Email us at [email protected]