About the organization
Since 2017, Supremo Amicus PIF 3.750 has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal.
Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 850+ Papers. A short glance of top Institute Publications:
1. NLSIU,Bangaluru : 5 Publications
2. NALSAR,Hyderabad : 3 Publications
3. NLIU,Bhopal : 3 Publications
4. WBNUJS,Kolkata : 4 Publications
5. NLU,DELHI : 5 Publications
6. NLU, Jodhpur: 5 Publications
7. GNLU , Gandhinagar : 10 Publications
8. All other NLU’s : 42 Publications
9. IIT, Kharagpur : 1 Publication
10. Symbiosis Law, Pune : 40 Publications
11. Amity Law School,Noida : 27 Publications
12. School of Excellence,Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Uni. :28 Publications
13. Army Institute of Law : 12 Publications
14. UPES, School of law, Dehradun: 33 Publications.
15. NMIMS, Kriti. P Mehta School Of law : 8 Publications
16. KIIT School of Law, KIIT UNIVERSITY : 22 Publications.
17. Corporate Lawyer at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai
18. Associate, Samvad Partners
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is a Bi-Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
- The applicant must be Professional, Professor(any teaching faculty),Researcher for the post of Senior editor.
- Student studying in 3yr/5 year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post of Student editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least one paper presentation at national conferences.
- Membership of the editorial board will be on an honorary basis.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held with respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
1. Senior Editor and Student editor.
2. Kindly email update cv at [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Editorial Position(Senior or student)” By 15 July 2020.
For Query Contact Yash Ajmani at:
Follow on Facebook for updates.
For official website, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.