The Law Brigade Group is an online, open-access journal publisher. The Law Brigade enjoys being India’s only research startup and largest journal publisher having a portfolio of 11 International Journals. Journals operated by them are indexed in the prestigious Google Scholar. Their Journals have one of the highest Impact Factor of 6.8 which is the highest impact factor in the Indian Legal Publication Industry. The Law Brigade Journals have an h-index of 13 by Google Scholar which not a single journal has in India. They publish valid primary research from all areas of the Law. You can visit thelawbrigade.com/journals to find out all journals published by The Law Brigade Group. The Law Brigade Group’s Editorial Advisory Panel and Editorial Board span the spectrum of Law and are at the heart of what they do. The Law Brigade Group is a fully open access journal publisher.
Call For Freelancers
We are looking to hire 30 freelancers for a work from home content writing project. The freelancers would be hired based on the quality of their previous written articles.
- We will provide you with a Legal Topic every month you would need to write an article.
- Formatting – Article text should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Line Spacing 1.5 whereas Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1
- The article should be around 20,000 words i.e 50 pages of writeup and should be completed in 30 days period. However, you will be required to keep submitting your work progress of 4000 words i.e. 10 pages of writeup every 6 days.
- Plagiarism permitted is a maximum of 9% excluding bibliography and quotes. The work will be checked for plagiarism on Turnitin.
- Footnoting should be in BlueBook Style.
- A project will be considered complete when the work is as per the article outline provided, has a maximum of 9% plagiarism and is properly formatted. If the article is not as per our quality standard, we will send it back to the freelancer for revision and would provide 7 days’ time for final revision. Remuneration would be made after the submission of the article as per the guidelines mentioned above.
The work allotted would be on a project basis. Each project’s deadline would be 30 days. Once you are done with the 1st month’s project, you can take up next month’s work and so on.
- Any Law Student can apply to be a Freelancer with The Law Brigade Publishers. However, 3rd to 5th Year Students would be given a preference. However, we would need to check your work sample before approving your freelancing request.
- Candidates who have already interned at Libertatem Magazine will be given preference (since we know their writing style).
- The candidate must have a prior publication in journals/books/blogs etc. We will examine the publications to judge your research capabilities and footnoting knowledge.
Remuneration would keep varying based on project and time duration. However, the base remuneration would be Rs 2500/project of 20K words.
Terms & Conditions
- The copyright of your work will be with The Law Brigade Publishers. You are not allowed to use the said work as your own without written consent from The Law Brigade Publishers.
- You cannot leave the project in-between. No remuneration would be paid if you leave in between.
- In case you want a break from freelancing, you are required to inform us 1 week prior to the proposed break or complete the project you have taken up and then go for a break. We will need to assign your work to another freelancer.
How to Apply?
To apply for a freelancer position, please fill-up the form here
For any clarification, please drop us an email at [email protected]
Please do not contact via Phone/WhatsApp as you might not get any response.