We are expanding and We need you!
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Application Open till April 20, 2020
- Campus Ambassador
Notice Board Promotion – We will also be providing you with a few posters every month which would be sent to you via Postal Service. You would be required to get those posters affixed on the College Notice Board and send us a picture of the same for confirmation.
Email Promotion – Campus Ambassadors will also be required to promote our events/ notifications among their college students.
Liasoning for events – We intend to boost our partnership with Educational Institutions. We expect you to serve as a strategic link between your college and Libertatem Group. We would like to get started by partnering with Colleges to promote their events as Media Partners/ Magazine Partner/ Publication Partner. Campus Ambassadors will be required to facilitate discussions between the college authorities/ Event Managers and Libertatem Magazine regarding possible partnerships opportunities for each upcoming event at their college.
Campus Reporting – We expect Campus Ambassadors to report to us about any new happenings in their college from time to time.
Interviewing – Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college/university, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website.
Who Can Apply?
- We welcome anyone who is crazy enough to spread his message across the citizens of this country.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wishes to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
This talent acquisition programme is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work; however, exciting perks and certificates will be provided upon successful tenure.
Only Law Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any law college.
Terms of Service
We expect the members to:
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- Be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us for at least 6-12 months.
- Be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks and Benefits
- This position is tenured, part-time and unpaid.
- Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website’s Team Page.
- Free publication opportunity every month in our journals for all active members. Visit thelawbrigade.com for journal details.
- Free access to every event organized by Libertatem Media Group or The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Preference in Internship in Law Firms & other organizations (only if slots are available)
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications and CV by our team, the selected applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent along with a joining letter.
How to Apply?
Fill up the Application Form here.
Application Deadline is April 20, 2020
For any clarification, contact us at
Libertatem Magazine – www.libertatem.in
The Law Brigade Publisher – www.thelawbrigade.com