Indian Legal System going through a tough time because of pendency of cases for years. Many efforts have been made to cope up with this situation. We need a radical change in the legal system and innovation is the answer to this. Western countries have come up with several innovative platforms i.e. legal startups to address various legal affairs. We also need legal startups in India to make system efficient and effective which is non-existent. People do not know about legal startups. Looking at this situation, Legal Startups has been created for highlighting all legal startups across the world.
About the Job Post
- To write a blog, articles, case studies and conducting the interview on startups, entrepreneurship, legal tech, legal innovation, legal startups.
- The intern is expected to write a minimum 1 blog and 1 article in a month
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be of good quality and on contemporary in nature.
- Anyone interesting in writing blog, articles, case study, conducting the interview on startups, entrepreneurship, legal tech, legal innovation, legal startups
- Any UG PG PhD students or any professional
1. Certificate of Experience shall be awarded to the concerned person
2. Opportunity to join as a core team member
How to Apply?
For more details please visit www.legalstartups.info and Kindly contact, Mr Aayush Akar, Senior Associate, Legal Startups
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.