National Law University, Delhi is organizing a WEBINAR on National Education Policy 2020: Equitable and Inclusive Education”.
The Webinar will discuss the existing crisis of exclusion and inequality in our education system and how the National Education Policy tries to tackle it, while also discussing the issues that it fails to encompass.
The Panel speakers who shall be sharing their views and perspectives are:
1. Ms. Kala Mohan: Senior Academic Advisor, CBSE Schools, Counselling Psychologist, Educational Consultant
2. Ms. Leena Wadia: Senior Consultant in the Committee on the National Education Policy
3. Dr. Sandeep Pandey: RTE Activist and Ramon Magsaysay Awardee
4. Ms. Anita Rampal: Former Dean, Faculty of Education, Delhi University
5. Dr. Sanjeev Rai: Professor, TISS
The details of the Webinar are as follows:
Date: 12th December 2020
Time: 11:00 AM
Zoom Webinar ID: 982 3486 5044
Click here to download the Poster for the Webinar.