About the Institution and Panel Discussion
School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies [NMIMS], Bengaluru is organising a National Virtual Panel Discussion on Sports Law.
Sports law is an amalgam of laws that apply to athletes and the sports they play. It is not a single legal topic with generally applicable principles. Sports law touches on a variety of matters, including contract, tort, agency, antitrust, constitutional,
labor, trademark, Sex Discrimination, criminal, and tax issues.
Some laws depend on the status of the athlete, some laws differ according to the sport, and some laws vary for other reasons. They seek to help the attendees gain a better understanding into the defining contours of sports contracts.
Details of the Panel Discussion
- Date: 23rd August 2020
- Time: 4 PM onwards
- Deadline: 22nd August 2020, 4 PM
- Theme: Defining Contours of Sports Contracts
The Panel Discussion is open for all law students and legal professionals.
Note: The event is free and there is no registration fee.
About the Speakers
- Mr Shivam Singh: Supreme Court Attorney, Chamber 20A.
- Ms. Apoorvi Jha: International Sports lawyer.
- Mr. Deep Ray: International Sports lawyer.
- Ms. Rashi Tater: Associate, Krida Legal.
- Ms. Rishika Mendiratta: Legal Manager, FanCode.
- Moderator: Mr Tarun Singh- Assistant Professor, Gujarat National Law University.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Sean Mcdonald: +91 9566867122
- Saaransh Shukla: +91 9174045045
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.