About Yogya Empowering Society
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy.
About The E-Yuva Vidhansabha
E-Yuva Vidhansabha is a very first initiative of its kind where the working of a Legislative Assembly is replicated and brought amongst the students through an online platform for them to become a part and experience leadership skills to build a positive difference in shaping the future of their own society The E-Youngistaan Viddhansabha is in continuation with the democratic tradition of our country.
To uphold this legacy and transfer it through a platform to the future leaders Yogya has initiated a session which shall provide a virtual platform to the students from various universities of the nation to understand the working of the Legislative Assembly and to brush up their speaking, researching, and analytical skills. Developing Leaders for Tomorrow or Leaders of the Future remains the idea behind this initiative.
Dates for the Youngistaan Legislative Assembly: 7th September 2020 to 9th September 2020
Students who are from Delhi have to fill the form and there will be a calling interview and after the selection of the Participant, Yogya Team will provide workshops to explain the procedure of VidhanSabha. After the Training, students will be allotted with the respective MLA and designation of Minister, Speaker of House etc.
Proper Training will be given to all the selected Participants by the Workshop Committee.
Students from any educational background are allowed (Law, Policy, Political Science, Economics, PHD Scholars, BBA, Research Scholars etc.) but specific need is that students who live in the State of New Delhi are allowed to Participate because the Vidhan-Sabha will take place on the issues of New Delhi.
There are no registration fees, but students have to fill the application form before 27th August 2020.
- The Best Leader of the House: Trophy and Certificate signed by Honorable Speaker of Delhi: Shri Ram Niwas Goel
- The Best Leader of the Opposition: Trophy and Certificate signed by Honorable Speaker of Delhi: Shri Ram Niwas Goel
- The Best Women Speaker of the House: Trophy and Certificate signed by Honorable Speaker of Delhi: Shri Ram Niwas Goel
- Best 3 Speakers will get a memento
- The Winners will get a chance to Visit the Delhi Vidhansabha and they will receive the certificate and trophy in the Delhi Legislation Assembly itself.
- Avinash Sharma: 9810170098 (Coordinator, E-YUVA VIDHANSABHA)
- Neha Sharma: 9015171077 (Operational Committee Member, E-YUVA VIDHANSABHA)
- Shashank Shukla: 9773522065 (Workshop Committee, E-YUVA VIDHANSABHA)
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.