About the Organisations
LawInternships is an organisation that provides internship opportunities in the field of law primarily to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
All India Law Students Federation is an NGO with a highly capable team of Lawyers, Legal Academicians, Legal Luminaries & Law Students who are dedicated towards the cause of Law Students Welfare by empowering them with knowledge, experience and wisdom.
About the Mediation Competition
With Mediation gaining traction as an effective and efficient means of alternative dispute resolution, LawInternships, in association with All India Law Student Federation, is organising a first-of-its-kind Mediation Competition.
This Mediation Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills with respect to mediation. Considering the communication gap because of the outbreak of the pandemic, students can not only take part as a team but also participate individually.
This Mediation Competition will provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Mediation.
The Mediation Competition is open to every student pursuing either five years or three-year course in law from various Schools/Colleges/Universities/ in India.
- For Team Registration: Rs. 900 Only/-
- For Individual Registration: Rs. 400 Only/-
Language of the Mediation Competition
The official language of the Mediation Competition is strictly English. Communication in any other international, national or regional language during the Mediation Competition shall not be permitted.
Date and Mode: The Mediation competition shall be conducted on August 15th, 16th & 17th via online mode.
The participants are required to complete the “Provisional Registration” through this Google Form link annexed below which shall be done on or before August 5th, 2020.
The “Final Registration” shall be considered to be completed only after the participants make the payment of the registration fees which shall be done on or before August 8th, 2020.
Note: Account Details and Mediation Competition Composition will be released to participants individually via e-mail, only after the provisional registration process is completed.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: August 5th, 2020
- Last Date of Payment: August 8th, 2020
- Date of Mediation Competition: August 15th, 16th & 17th, 2020
For Team Rounds
- Winners: Cash prize of Rs. 4000/-, Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Runners Up: Cash prize of Rs. 2000/-, Certificate of merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
For Individual Rounds
- Best Mediator: Cash prize of Rs. 2000/-, Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Best Counsel: Cash prize of Rs. 2000/-, Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Harshita Khare: +91 8770412622
- Prerna Kala: +91 7090421904
- Mansi Shrivastava: +91 6265326987
- Divya Jain: +91 9148920662
- Ridhi Jindal: +91 9316436282
- Garima Bothra: +91 9515124583
- E-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.