LegalReadings is founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, run professionally supported blogs, a newly established platform with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
About the Competition
LegalReadings is organizing its First Online National Quiz Competition on Criminal law scheduled to be held on October 15, 2020.
The Indian Penal Code (IPC) is the official criminal code of India. It is a comprehensive code intended to cover all substantive aspects of criminal law. The code was drafted in 1860 on the recommendations of the first law commission of India established in 1834 under the Charter Act of 1833 under the Chairmanship of Lord Thomas Babington Macaulay.
LegalReadings looks forward to participation from law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the quiz.
Please note that the quiz competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz shall consist of Criminal law(Indian Penal Code) questions including important/landmark judgments\Sections and Amendments.
- It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the quiz is 18 minutes.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Date/Time: October 15, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
- Mode: Online
- System Requirements: Laptops/Desktops/Smartphones with proper internet connectivity
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with LegalReadings to change or modify the same.
Prize and Certificate
- Participation certificates will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹500/-, Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹300/-, Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of ₹250, Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication.
- The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit (E-PDF) + Free Publication.
Registration and Payment Details
Registration fees: Rs. 50/- per participant.
The Bank details to register for the quiz competition are as follows:
- Account Number: 917906526894
- Bank: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch: Noida Branch
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Branch Code: 123456
The payment for the quiz competition could be also made via Google Pay/Paytm (Bank Only) at 7906526894
The payment for the quiz competition could be also made via UPI could be made at UPI ID: [email protected]
Candidates after the successful payment are required to register and attach the screenshot of the same in the google form, which is given below.
Click here to register for the Quiz.
Participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz after the registration.
- Last date for registration: October 12, 2020.
- Competition Date: October 15, 2020.
- Results declared: October 17, 2020.
- Dispatchment of Certificates and perks: October 19-20, 2020.
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose, the official Instagram handle of LegalReadings, the official Facebook handle of LegalReadings and official handle of Linkedin.
- LegalReadings will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- In the case of a tie, time taken factor will be considered and the winning amount will be distributed equally among the winners.
For any queries, feel free to contact us:
- Ishant Garg: 7906526894
- Pushpendra: 8400741126
- Bidyut Parva: 7008916894
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.