About the Organization
Asha Akanksha Foundation is a Non-Government Organization established in the year 2013 working to spread awareness in the society and provide quality education to those who are void of it. Free education, craft classes, dance classes, menstrual hygiene camps are some such initiatives taken by us.
We make sure that all our actions and undertakings help in creating awareness on various societal issues which are of grave importance such as gender equality, women empowerment, child labor and more.
About the Competition
They are back with yet another competition to keep your juices flowing! We present to you the National Quiz Competition which will be held online.
The Competition will have two rounds which are as follows:
Participants can choose any one category of the following subjects to qualify for the next round.
- Constitutional Law
- Cyber Law
- Hindu Law
- Business Law
- Environment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Top 5 contestants from each category will qualify for Round 2.
There will be a total of 40 questions in Round 1.
- Questions will be based on all the topics mentioned above.
- There will be a total of 50 questions in Round 2.
- Practice sessions for the National Quiz Competition will commence from August 2020.
- A proper schedule will be sent to all the participants who register for the quiz.
- They believe that all effort counts and they believe in appreciating that effort. In that spirit, Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Those who qualify for Round 2 will get an additional certificate as well.
- Top participants will be awarded with cash prizes and additional benefits.
- This quiz will not only enhance your competitive skills but you will also get to learn a lot about the mentioned topics with the help of the practice sessions.
How to Register?
To register for the Competition, click here. The registration for this competition is free.
For any queries, email at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.