About Law Essentials
Law Essentials is a student-run initiative by a group of inquisitive law student having a penumbral idea about the application of law in day to day life.
About the Fundraising Olympiad
The Olympiad will be based on Landmark Judgments and Law subjects.
Note: Registration and participation is free of cost. Any amount of donations are invited voluntarily.
- Winner and Runner up: Certificate of Merit, Premium Account of Law & Crime Network App, Premium Account of Law Dojo App, A collection of premium foreign writers Law handbooks, guides and books.
- Top 10 (excluding the winner and runner up): Certificate of Appreciation, Internship Opportunity, A collection of premium foreign writers Law handbooks, guides and books.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
- Last Date for Registration(s): September 02, 2020
- Date of the Competition: September 03, 2020
The Olympiad is open to students pursuing UG/PG Course in any recognised University.
The Olympiad will be conducted online.
- The Olympiad will comprise of 50 MCQs and 20 seconds would be provided for each question.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The Olympiad is open to students from any stream.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Any technical issue faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- In case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by draw of chits.
- The organizers can change the rules of the Olympiad at any time.
Registration & Participation Details
The prizes shall be provided by the event partner: Aahkadakhai. Any liability arising out of the prizes shall be made to them.
To register for Law Essentials’ Fundraising Olympiad 2.0, fill this form
The voluntary donations may be paid by PayTM/Google Pay/PhonePe to 9632322022. After making the donation, kindly text your details via WhatsApp on the aforesaid number.
For any queries, you can mail them to [email protected] or WhatsApp on: +91-9632322022.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.