About Justice Remedem
Justice Remedem is a highly skilled and professionally reputed Independent Arbitral Institution established in 2020 to respond to the needs of businesses globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes through arbitration based in Delhi for International Commercial Arbitration, mediation and commercial dispute.
Details of the Workshop
Date: 1st and 2nd August 2020
- ADR Need and Importance
- Arbitration: scope and procedure
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Recent Developments and Key Arbitration Trends in Asia: Panel Discussion
- India’s experience with Emergency Arbitrations
- Construction Arbitration: Strategies and Practical Tips for Contractors
- Saving Time and Costs in your International Arbitration Case: A “How to” Guide for Users
- Understanding International Arbitration Practice as the Convergence of Civil Law and Common Law Traditions
- Post-COVID: The Future of International Arbitration
- Non-Contractual Claims in Commercial Arbitration
- Can mediation be a credible alternative or a complement to arbitration
About the Speakers
- Justice KG Balakrishnan: Former Chief Justice of India
- Justice MC Garg ( Former Judge, Delhi High Court)
- Ms. Shreya Arora Mehta Judge at Delhi Judicial Services
- Mr. Sandeep Bhalothia MCIArb Fellow at Kleros, Head of Legal Affairs at UAE
- Mr. Mrityunjay Kumar, International Dispute Resolution Lawyer
- Mr. Akash Gupta, LLM In International commercial Arbitration, Stockholm University
- Mr. Lalit Ajmani, Practitioner at Delhi High Court
- Registration Form is here.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- For Non Members
- Free for Member. Kindly visit this website for the same.
- Note: Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
The event will be held online through google meet. The participants will be emailed the link of the webinar two days before the webinar.
Contact Details: 9650323344, 9829522551, 9350096894
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.