About the Organiser
The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
CLPR is conducting the 5th edition of ConQuest which is India’s Premiere National Quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics.
Over the last four years, ConQuest has become the largest quiz and educational activity celebrating India’s constitutional history and politics. Over 8000 students have engaged with the previous editions of ConQuest.
It encourages undergraduate and graduate students from the natural sciences, engineering, social sciences, humanities, and law to engage with the Indian Constitution, law, politics, history and current affairs.
Given the ongoing pandemic, there will be a few changes to this year’s edition of ConQuest:
- Firstly, it will be held completely online, allowing participants from all over the country to join us.
- Secondly, instead of the Regional Finals, Knockout Rounds will be conducted which will match the top 8 teams from each Regional Preliminary round against each other.
The quiz competition will begin with Regional Preliminary rounds conducted on it’s platform. The top eight teams from each Regional Preliminary will move on to the Knockout Rounds. The top two teams from each of the four Knockout Rounds will be in Grand Finale, held in late October.
Undergraduates and graduates from all disciplines.
- Rounds: 4 Regional Preliminaries, 4 Knockout Rounds, and a Grand Finale.
- The four Regional Preliminaries will all be conducted on one weekend, in different time slots. This will be a written quiz. The eight highest-scoring teams from each preliminary will move on the Knockout Rounds.
- In the four Knockout Rounds, the eight highest-scoring teams from each Regional Preliminary will compete against each other. The top two teams from each Knockout Round will move on the Grand Finale.
- The Grand Finale will consist of eight teams in total. This will be conducted live on Zoom.
Focus of the Quiz
- Indian Constitution
- Current affairs
|Preliminary Round: On Quiz Engine Tech Platform||Knockout Round: On Zoom||Grand Finale: On Zoom|
|South: October 3 (2 pm-3 pm)||Round 1: October 10 (2 pm-3 pm)||October 24: 3 pm-5 pm|
|East: October 3 (5:30 pm-6:30 pm)||Round 2: October 11 (2 pm-3pm)|
|North: October 4 (2 pm-3 pm)||Round 3: October 17 (2 pm-3 pm)|
|West: October 4 (5:30 pm-6:30 pm)||Round 4: October 18 (2 pm-3 pm)|
Last Date for Registration: October 1, 2020 by 11:59 pm
- 1st place: Rs. 30,000/-
- 2nd place: Rs. 20,000/-
- 3rd place: Rs. 15,000/-
Please write to [email protected]
For the official page of ConQuest, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.