TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College announces the organization of National Moot Court Competition 2021.
About the Moot Court Competition
TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College endeavors to develop the legal acumen and research skills of the students and provide a platform to explore emerging issues of law. Law College takes immense pleasure in announcing the National Moot Court Competition 2021. The Moot Problem of the National Moot Court Competition will be based on current debatable issues of Law. It will prove to be a unique and enriching learning experience for everyone associated with it.
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LLB Programme.
- Each college/Institution/University may send a maximum of one team.
Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly at the time of registration.
Rs. 1000/- per team.
- Winning Team: Rs 7000
- Runner’s Up Team: Rs. 5000
- Best Orator (Petitioner): Rs. 1000
- Best Orator (Respondent): Rs. 1000
- Releasing of Moot Problem and Brochure: 15th February, 2021.
- Online Registration: 15th February, 2021- 25th March, 2021
- Submission of Memorials (soft Copy): 1st April, 2021.
- Date of Competition: 16th April, 2021
- Asst. Prof. Seema Patil: 9763578976
- Asst. Prof. Shruti Das: 7300911778
Note: Stay tuned for the release of the moot problems and other important details.