- Energy and Sustainability Laws
- Enviro-Legal regime of SDGs in India
There is a dire need to complement the awarding of formal degrees in the Higher Education sector with thematic and specialised courses with the fluidity to constantly adapt to changing parameters. It is especially true in the case of the environment as a subject as it has constantly changing dimensions and is an amalgamation of several areas including law, science and technology and socio-economic narratives. Such specialised courses will not only provide prudent and relevant knowledge to law students on key environmental issues in specific areas but also to other stakeholders that may have particular inclination in the specific themes.
- Broad understanding of environmental law and policy at the national and international level.
- Comprehensive knowledge about the key substantive areas within each of the themes as part of each of the Courses.
- Understanding the interrelationship with sustainability and their impact on human life and environment.
- Theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary environmental issues.
Graduate in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks.
Prospective students need to fill an Application form and send their transcripts (Class X and Class XII mark sheet, college degree/mark sheets), Statement of Purpose [maximum 500 words] and Relevant Experience. Based on the above-mentioned documents, students will be selected for the courses.
Duration for the Course
The online course will be for a period of One Academic year (October 2020 – August 2021).
Online Contact classes will be conducted for the entire course covering various modules.
Each course is divided in two semesters of 12 credits each. There will be a total of Nine modules and One Research paper.
- The tuition fee for the course is Rs. 60,000 (Sixty Thousand only) for Indian Nationals.
- For Foreign nationals, the tuition fee is USD 1500/-
- Registration fee: Rs. 3,000/-
- Last Date for Registration: 2nd October 2020
- Last Date for final payment of Tuition Fee: 5th October 2020 (subject to communication of confirmation by CELPR)
- Course commencing from 10th October 2020
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.