About the Organization
Lawjustify is a novel platform that aims to cater to the needs of law students by providing them a comprehensive learning and engaging platform to enable skills in the field of law and to grow more in the practical aspect with continuous learning. The platform is created by law students under the guidance of esteemed legal fraternity from different prestigious institutions.
About the Competition
- Lawjustify is organizing an Online Blog Writing Competition. This Competition provides all law students & Professionals a platform to engage themselves in critical thinking and enhance their writing skills. The competition seeks to allow all law students & Professionals to utilize their time during this pandemic productively and showcase their legal research and writing skills.
- The competition shall reward students with excellent writing skills by giving them an internship opportunity at Lawjustify and a publication opportunity on Lawjustify
- Blog along with a Certificate of Publication.
Themes & Issues
LawJustify welcomes all kinds of submissions on any issue of prime importance related to the legal sphere.
Registration & Submission
- Registration for this event is free. No fees of any kind will be taken.
- Registration and submissions will be taken till November 30th, 2020, 11:59 PM. No submission after this date shall be entertained.
- All Submission should be E-mailed to [email protected] with the title “Submission for 1st National LawJustify Blog Writing Competition”.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- The result will be declared on 15th December 2020.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practising in India.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries should not be more than 2000 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 20th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Certificate of Merit for top 5 Blogs.
- Internship opportunity for top 10 Blogs.
- Top 20 Blogs shall be Published on Lawjustify Blog
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to all Participants.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Content Uniqueness
- Quality of language
Note: The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Mobile Number: +91 9589761182, +91 7987972314
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.