Law Audience after successfully conducting various online essay writing competitions presenting its 5th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020. This online competition is open for all law students.
No physical presence of the participants is required. Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law.
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students/participants must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university;
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation.
- In one team, participants from different & same universities or schools or colleges are allowed.
Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Please make sure that the topic
must be relevant & must not be outdated. Non-compliance with theme will result in the disqualification
of the participant(s).
The Registration Fee is Rs. 250 for an Individual/Single Registration & Rs. 300 for a Team Registration.
Mode of Payment:
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account Number: 35216614509
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
- Branch Code: 2343, Brach: Gagret.
- Google Pay: 8351033361 or Paytm: 8351033361 or UPI ID: [email protected]
The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via Google Form after paying the Payment, attach the screenshot of the Payment while filling up the registration form.
An acknowledgment will be auto-generated after filling up the registration form. You’ll receive a copy of your registration form (you are requested to check Spam/Junk Folders also).
Deadline: 12th November 2020.
How to Submit?
All essays must be sent as MS Word files through a Google form. Essays submitted through any other mode other than Google form shall be disqualified. The title or name of the MS Word File of the essay must be your Team Code.
Note: The Registration fee is not refundable. It will be refundable only in case the competition is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. The competition can be called off by the organising committee at any time, even during the competition also.
Deadline: 30th November 2020.
- Word limit: Minimum 1500 words & Maximum 3500 words (Including foot notes).
- Format: MS Word File.
- Font Style: Times New Roman.
- Font size: 12 for text, 14 for Headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Page numbering: bottom center.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- Alignment: Justified and layout must be A4 size.
- Margin: One inch each side.
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- All the write-ups must be plagiarism free (10% to 15% similarity is allowed with proper footnoting).
- All the write-ups must be original work of the Author(s) and must not be published anywhere else or
must not be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- Participants are requested not to copy & paste the bare provisions & case laws.
Note: Please do not include your personal details (such as your name, phone number, email and other information of personal nature) anywhere in the MS Word File of the article.
The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
Note: No individual mark sheet will be provided to the participants. No other document will be given or provided to the participants. There will be no answer sheet. The jury member will read & examine your submitted essays and will select the Winners accordingly.
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 1100 + Free Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 4 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 600 + Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 4 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 400 + Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 4 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- Note: Beside the above-mentioned prizes, 15 essays will be selected for free publication in Vol. 2, Issue 4 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705). A soft copy of the certificate of participation will be emailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the official result. No hard copies will be provided.
Publication of selected essay means, publication of the essays submitted for this Competition. Under some special circumstances, Law Audience reserves the right to remove any of the above-mentioned prizes.
Essays selected for publication in the Law Audience Journal will have to sign a Copyright Agreement with the Law Audience Journal. Selected essays will be published in Vol. 2, Issue 4 within 3 weeks from the date of declaration of result.
Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder.
Contact No: +91-8351033361.
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Timings: 5:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.