About the University
Gautam Buddha University is a State University, established under the Uttar Pradesh Gautam Buddha University Act, 2002 (U.P. Act No. (9) of 2002), recognized by UGC under section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Established in 2011, the School of Law, Justice & Governance envisions to foster the advancement of learning, teaching and research in the fields of law, justice and governance.
About the Competition
Dristikon: The debating society of Gautam Buddha University is organizing a virtual national level debate in Abhivyanjana: The Gautam Buddha University Fest
It is an unconventional debate with the motion: Today’s E-Journalismm, A mere Business? or व्यापार का रूप धारण करती ई-पत्रकाररता?
The competition will be conducted in two phases:
- Online video submission
- Live interaction session
Rules for online video submission
- The allotment of ‘FOR’ & ‘AGAINST’ the motion will be mailed 72 hrs prior to the submission date on the respective Email IDs.
- The last date of video submission will be 25th October 2020 (till 6 pm), failure to which will lead to disqualification.
- The video has to be submitted on the following E-mail ID: dristikon.gbu[at]gmail.com
- The video should be of 3+1 minutes, a strict time constraint will be followed.
- Reading out speech from paper and any type of editing will lead to disqualification.
Rules for live interaction session
- The live interaction session will be conducted on 29th October 2020 (after 12 noon).
- The meeting ID and exact timings will be mailed to the participants.
- Participants will be allowed to use notepad/pen.
- Use of any UNPARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE will lead to disqualification.
How to register?
Himanshi Seth: 9205674119
Paras Patil: 9870101525
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.