Call for Blogs @ LawClique: Rolling Submissions
Lawclique is a platform to hone one’s legal skills. We believe that “Shradhavan Labate Gnanam”- one can attain knowledge with reverence. We, the future budding lawyers with the experience of working with other knowledge bases created a platform to hone skills by creating legal awareness, research to pave way for budding career aspirants in the legal arena. We just don’t compromise ourselves to the existing limited resources but by creating and exploring the means to be on par with those in the practical world of our legal system.
- The Ayodhya Judgement
- The NRC: A Case of Citizenship
- Habeas Corpus
- Article 370: The Curious Case of Jammu & Kashmir
- LGBTQIA+ Community
- Barring the above-mentioned themes, submissions on other topics shall be considered.
- Interested authors are requested to send their submissions in .doc/.docx format to lawclique19 @gmail.com.
- Submissions shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Submissions should be precise and the minimum word limit is 1000 with no maximum cap (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors must use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two people.
- The selected entries shall be published on the LawClique’s blog.
Sai Vikranth: 9136804644