Vakeel Sahab Pro is an online Indian legal Portal founded in the year 2020, envisioned to empower the Lawyer’s creed. Law is like an ocean the deeper you go, the more you realise its depth. We aim to enhance your legal knowledge and skills not only by providing a learning platform but to make use of law in forming your opinions and raising your arguments.
Our startup strives to bring innovative legal events and programs for participants who are willing to stand apart from the crowd and realise their potential in uncommon ways. Being part of the legal world is about adding value to your personality and professional development. We always try to achieve what is fruitful for your Curriculum Vitae as well as self-fulfillment. The usual bars to learning surrounded by orthodox methods leave no space for growth. Thus our mission should be to break the four walls of customary learning and think out of the box ways to advance our growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Vakeel Sahab Pro is going to publish its first-ever E-Magazine where we are calling all the submissions from all over India.
All the papers should be on legal contemporary issues; as there is no limitation of any theme. We always want to showcase people’s views and mindset on various different aspects of law and this is the only stage where a layman can put his views or read. Law is a subject, which every common man should know what is his rights and this is what our E-Magazine is going to do by providing you a platform where you can read and show arguments.
The Editorial Board invites submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academicians, law students, and other stakeholders in the field of law.
NUMBERS OF PAPER
Only 11 Papers will be selected.
Any law topics.
Font size – 14
Font style – Times New Roman
Alignment – Justify
Line Spacing – 1.0
Heading – Size 14 + BOLD
Sub- Heading – Size 12 + BOLD
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The submissions shall be written in the ENGLISH language only.
- Co-authorship is allowed to only one person.
- Any form of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the submissions shall be original and unpublished.
- The author(s) are required to submit an abstract of 250 words maximum, attached to the research paper.
- Only one submission is allowed from one team, multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- The document should be in .docx format only.
- Passport size photograph should be attached to the document at last of it.
- Word Limit – minimum – 2000 words and maximum -4000. (EXCLUDING FOOTNOTES)
- Only one document should be there where the research paper should be there and one abstract of 250 words on top of the document.
- At last passport size photo of the author(s) and name of the author, year of study, and college name or profession.
- SUBJECT OF MAIL – “C.F.P ISSUE 1 SUBMISSION (Your Name(s)”.
- Individuals have to mail to – SUBMISSIONS.VAKEELSAHABPRO@GMAIL.COM
- You will get a reply in 24 hours after receiving of submission.
- The final paper should contain a cover page that includes Names, Designation, College, Year of study, email id, and contact number.
- All authors will be provided certificates of publication.
- Top 3 will get an opportunity to work as an Editor for Vakeel Sahab Pro.
- Certificate of Participation for every participant.
Last Date for sending papers – 25th March, 2021
Announcement of Results – 29th March 2021
Publication of E-Magazine – 10th April, 2021
Distribution of E – Certificate – 13th April, 2021
+91 97929 93436 or +91 8112457884 – ONLY WHATSAPP
JOIN US FOR DAILY LEGAL OPPORTUNITIES –
FACEBOOK – CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM – CLICK HERE
WHATSAPP – CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN – CLICK HERE
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgement from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Daily Email Updates. You can also contribute blog, articles, story tip, judgment and many more and help us spread awareness for a better society. Submit Your Post Now. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.