Call for Blogs
The Woke Voice Blog allows entries pertaining to legal work or purely social analysis of a subject matter relevant in the field of law, or business-related issues.
The entries must showcase the original work of the author that adds to the present literature on the subject matter. All the authors are requested to send only original content.
Additionally, all submissions must contain some novel analysis comprised of the author(s)’ views and which adds to the existing literature on the subject but must not be a simple descriptive/informative piece, or a compilation of content from different sources. The submissions which are approved in a review shall go through the mandatory process of Plagiarism Check.
Note: No fee is charged at any stage of publication.
Cover Letter: All the submissions must be sent to [email protected] All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter, containing the name of the author/s, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission, and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address and the phone number.
- The submission must be in Word format.
- They accept submissions on a rolling basis.
- If the article is an opinion based one, it must be about 500 – 600 words.
- If the article is analysis based, it must be about 1000-1500 words.
- Every submission must include a 100-150 word abstract.
- Word limits are negotiable based on the content of the article.
- All citations must be intext with hyperlinks provided.
- Very strict no-plagiarism policy.
- Woke voice reserves the right to select the articles to be put up on the blog.
Once the submission is received, our editors will get back with the review within four working days.
This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the submissions belong solely to the author, and not to Woke Voice, the author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.
The submissions or any queries can be sent to [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.