About Call for Blog: The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion
The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion (TSCLD) is now accepting submission on a rolling basis from Students, Academicians, Professionals, and Researchers associated with the legal field.
About the Organization
The Constitutional Law Society has been established by some of the students of Chanakya National Law University, Patna with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society through its E-Magazine and Blog intends to serve as a platform for students, academicians, and practitioners to engage in constitutional law discussion and writing.
Any topic related to Constitutional Law
Guidelines for Contributions
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- with the subject “Submission of blog/article
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12 Line Spacing shall be 1.5.
- All sources shall be hyperlinked instead of footnotes.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, year of study, course. Authors are requested to submit one relevant photograph so that it appears in preview when it is posted on social media.
Email: [email protected]
Himanshu Raj: +91-70509 33301
The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion Website- Click here
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.