About the organisation
The Social Chronicle welcomes all articles which focus on or have interplay with contemporary societal issues, including recent developments and novel ideas, on the following themes:
- Socio-Economic-Political Issues
- Public Policy
- Law and Society
2. The submissions for the blog should be an original and unpublished work not exceeding 2000 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
3. Subject to the discretion of the editorial team, posts in significant excess of the prescribed word limit may be published as a multiple part series, depending on the length of such submissions.
4. The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman, Justified Text-alignment, and the size of the font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. In case, endnotes are present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
5. Formatting: Please use British English.
6. The Editorial Board reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of review. The Editorial Board will endeavour to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgement of the article as soon as possible. The Editorial Board shall try its best to provide a personalized review to all the authors for their submissions, in case of rejection, but is not bound to do so.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.