About the Blog
The Criminal and Constitutional Law Blog is a pan-India initiative by the students of numerous National Law Schools to fill the void present in high-quality legal research in Criminal and Constitutional Laws. CCLB has been blessed to be guided by Numerous Judges, Lawyers, Academicians, and we are truly determined to achieve our purpose of yielding high-quality blogs from the contributions of law students, academicians, and working professionals.
CCLB invites submissions that are highly researched, well-structured, easily comprehendible, critically analyze the law, and written in plain English.
Issues related to Criminal and Constitutional Law.
Student graduate/postgraduates, as well as academicians, legal professionals, attorneys, and other stakeholders, are eligible.
- Word limit of the Blog should be 600-800 words, exceeding which Blog would be published in parts.
- Please ensure that your work is original, unpublished, and hasn’t been sent for consideration anywhere else. This declaration is mandatory to attach in the mail with your submission failing which CCLB will not acknowledge your submission.
- The Author(s) certify that they have not copied in part or whole or otherwise plagiarised the work of another person(s). A Blog that is plagiarized more than 10% shall be outrightly rejected.
- The email must contain a brief introduction of the author specifying their year of study, college, and contact information for further communication.
Format of Blog
- The font size of headings must be 14, and the font must be Times New Roman.
- Subheadings must be of font size 12 and font must be Times, New Roman.
- The main text of the Blog should be font size 12, the font should be Times New Roman, and line spacing must be 1.5.
- The Blog must contain all sources through hyperlinks; those sources which cannot be hyperlinked can be footnoted according to Bluebook 20th edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
All submissions must be made to [email protected], with the subject “Guest Blog Post”.
- E-Certificate of Publication would be provided to the Author (s) on demand; however, the availability of the e-certificate may take up to 14 days after the date of Publication of the Blog.
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Abhishek Naharia, Founder CCLB: +91 9521643693
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.