About the Organization
With the incessant changes in the legal world, The Art of Law blog is an emerging platform that focuses on providing insights in the legal arena.
The blog is structured to put forward unique content pertaining to the significant legal issues arising in India. They aim at simplifying the latest legal information and making it freely available to all the readers for enhancing their knowledge on the latest happenings in the legal sector.
The niche areas covered by this blog are Commercial and Corporate laws, Intellectual Property Rights and Media and Entertainment laws.
They encourage widespread participation and hence invite insightful and thought-provoking articles in the areas of commercial and corporate laws, intellectual property rights and media and entertainment laws.
These articles can be inclusive of but not limited to an analysis or commentary on a recently passed judgment, any report, an interview, certain prevailing events etc.
How to Submit?
They encourage content that is original, well-researched, intriguing and one which aims at educating the readers. Hence, if you are keen to write for them, they would be extremely elated to hear from you. If you have any such article which you would like for them to publish on this platform, please write to them on [email protected]
All articles received by them will be reviewed by the core team before publishing on the blog. If any changes are required it will be sent back to the author for revisions. Only after the article meets the requirements of the guidelines provided below will the article be published only the website.
The articles will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- All the articles should not be more than 2000 words inclusive of the footnotes.
- Be wary of plagiarism. All sources should be reliable and referenced within the footnotes. In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted article, the article shall be subject to rejection. (The limit for the same is 15% excluding footnotes).
- The font should be Times New Roman.
- The font size for the titles should be 14, for the content should be 12 and for the footnotes should be 10.
- The method for footnoting should be the 19th edition bluebook Harvard citation method.
- Line spacing should be 1.5.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The articles should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main article).
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the blog.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The articles not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format and should be mailed to the email mentioned above with the subject titled as: submission for the blog.
- E – certificates will be provided to the authors if their article is published on the blog.
Kajal Mehta: +91 9967532846
Harsheen Bedi: +91 9828787976
Jinal Doshi:+91 9768388898
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.