About the Institute
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006).
The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
About the Blog
Legal Advancement and Research Editorial (LARE) has been established in 2020 and is maintained by RGNUL Legal Aid Clinic. In 2011, the Legal Aid Clinic had been set up under the aegis of the District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Patiala.
The Clinic has striven to give effect to the policy and directions of the National Legal Services Authority and to provide free legal aid to the poor, needy persons, and the members of the weaker sections of the society.
Topics related to an amalgamation of Law and Society.
Practitioners, academicians, students of law, or anyone who wishes to express an opinion can submit their articles.
- The subject and theme of articles shall be related to an amalgamation of Law and Society and shall be of contemporary relevance. Articles shall include the legal acumen of the author(s) and should be solution-based.
- Only those articles will be accepted which are not yet covered in any domain. The Editorial Board may summarily reject any topic that has already been covered in the blog.
- The article should be the original work of the author and co-authorship of a maximum of 3 is permitted.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5, justified.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. For endnotes, any standard and uniform citation style shall be followed.
- The word limit for each post is 800-1500 words (exclusive of endnotes). However, the flexibility of the upper limit is at the discretion of the editor.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Participants are requested to not put their names anywhere in the main manuscript].
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript. In the case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to summary rejection. The permissible limit shall be not more than 20% in any case.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis and the receipt of submissions shall be conveyed at the earliest. The Editorial Board may take up to 02 weeks for the review of submissions.
All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format and the manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected] and the subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Legal Aid Blog – NAME OF THE PERSON”.
Student Editor: Sahajveer Baweja
The link to the official website is given below:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.