The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make the legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the Restructuring and Insolvency Law Journal (RILJ) [NUALS IBC e-Newsletter]
The Centre for Parliamentary and Legal Studies (CPSLR), NUALS, brings toyou the Restructuring and Insolvency Journal of Law, an erudite publication and discussion forum especially designed to examine both the practical and theoretical issues and opinions in this increasingly important area of law which is of significant concern to the members within and outside the corporate world. It will be a platform to keep its readers abreast of various important topics of interest and current developments and trends in this dynamic field.
The RILJ is also the platform to publish our flagship IBC e-Newsletter. The introduction of IBC E-Newsletter, a student-run peer-reviewed publication in late 2018, was the first successful step towards consolidating and providing quarterly updates in the insolvency and bankruptcy regime. It is exclusively dedicated to analyse the developments relating to the field of insolvency, restructuring and bankruptcy happening in India as well as around the globe.
The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis for the RILJ Blog. It has been decided to discontinue the IBC e-Newsletter in its earlier format and introduce a नई structure of the same. The blogs, as accepted by us, will be published on the RILJ website only. The Editorial board shall be selecting a few blogs from the website for the newsletter as well. The IBC e-Newsletter shall be taking blogs for its 10th edition. All the previous editions of newsletter can be accessed here.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law or corporate restructuring law. The article must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
We welcome submissions on a rolling basis on the areas pertaining to insolvency law, bankruptcy law and restructuring. Owing to the specialised nature of the journal, the RILJ Blog shall not be accepting entries that fall outside our interest area and be rejected without a detailed review of the piece.
- Submissions must be unpublished, authentic and original work of the author/authors.
- Submission can be in the form of articles, case comments, opinions and short notes on the topics as mentioned above.
- The co-authorship of the submission is limited to only 2 (two) authors.
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding endnotes)
- It is required that the author(s) also submit an abstract of 75-100 words of the blog along with the submission.
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, endnotes must be used (NOT FOOTNOTES).
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (Hyperlinks are preferred and endnotes should be kept to a bare minimum). Style of citation for Endnotes: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The submissions shall be sent for plagiarism check after the initial review process, confirming to which only shall they finally be published. The plagiarism shall not be more than 15% of the submission entry, and any level of plagiarism higher to the accepted mark will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, year of study and university).
E-mail: [email protected]
- Pavan Belmannu: +91 9963314893
- Shiren Panjolia: +91 75108 27071
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.