About the Organisation
Lex Specialis aims to be a platform to ignite the initiative and desire of law students, advocates, and academicians to contribute to the field of law. It aims to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic, and technological scenario.
About the Blog
Lex Specialis wishes to inaugurate the platform by inviting submissions for the Lex Specialis blog.
About the Editors
- Simran Bais, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
- Utkarshini Rai, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
- Bitthal Sharma, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
- Constitutional law
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- Submissions should be the original work of the author.
- Lex Specialis blog accepts submissions related to constitutional law, corporate law, and criminal law.
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments, and short notes on the aforementioned topics.
- For references, in form of case law, statutory materials, or other resources, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. If such a form of referencing is not possible, then authors should use endnotes and not footnotes.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts. Submissions should not exceed the word limit of 1500 words.
- Co-authorship of no more than one author is allowed.
- Lex Specialis blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis on contemporary issues of corporate law and competition law.
- All submissions must be uploaded via the submission portal. Sending submissions via e-mail is discouraged.
- Posts accepted for publication on the Lex Specialis blog may be cross-posted. However, this is subject to the condition that such cross-posting should necessarily acknowledge the fact that the article was originally posted on the Lex Specialis blog.
Interested candidates can submit their articles through this page.
Email Id: [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.