Legal Youth Council is inviting blog posts on a rolling basis. The objective is to inform and start a discussion, rather than to provide an in-depth analysis.
About Legal Youth Council
Legal Youth Council is an initiative undertaken by a group of students who aim to reach out to the world regarding the outgoing of the legal fraternity.
Call for Blogs
Topic: Current or Important Law related Topics
Posts should aim at discussing recent trends and developments relating to Legal topics, which may be of interest for an international audience, such as country developments, landmark court cases, developments in legislation, etc.
The working language of Legal Youth Council is English. Hence, they only accept materials submitted in English to ensure that they reach a maximum number of Users.
Contributors are encouraged to enhance the clarity of their Blog Post by a clear structure. Such structure may be achieved by using paragraphs or subtitles, where appropriate.
Capitals are generally to be avoided, unless necessary or appropriate for the sake of clarity.
- Submit your blog at [email protected]
- The complete submission must be original, well-written and must not have been previously published or submitted to any other publisher.
- Submission must be made in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- All word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions should be made in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5′; justified.
- Footnotes cited in the submission should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1′; justified.
- Referencing must be in conformity with the APA Footnoting Style.
- If images are included, submit in jpg or gif format only.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- Submission should be made in paragraphs and no submission in form of bullets shall be accepted.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Include an appropriate and informative title for submission.
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word in the title.
- Do not use profanity.
- Avoid biased or derogatory language.
- All submitted content must be written from a neutral point of view. This allows all views to be represented fairly
- and without bias.
- Authors should aim to provide complete information, and not to promote one particular point of view over another.
- Plagiarism leverage for submission, not more than 15%.
- Every week 2 Best Blogs will be Awarded Rs. 200 Cash Prize.
- Top 5 Blogs in a Month will get free Access to 1 Event Organised By Legal Youth Council.
- Every Blog will be awarded a Publication Certificate.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.