About the Organisation
LawPublicus is a novel initiative by legal minds from diverse fields of law under the oversight and encouragement of the honored legal fraternity. As an online portal, LawPublicus provides Legal Updates, Judgments, Bare Acts, Publication and also Career Opportunities.
It is a platform for young minds to ignite their willingness and inventiveness in order to contribute to the field of law through new ideas, opinions and thereby contributing to an informed citizenry.
About the Journal
LawPublicus is a legal journal of multi-disciplinary research. It is a free, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides insight into diverse and dynamic legal matters.
The Journal is a novel forum that intends to fit to and addresses the requirements of young law-students, academicians, researchers, and authors by providing them with a robust learning and interacting platform to facilitate law-related skills and to develop with continuous learning in the practical-side.
The Journal aims to provide a forum for writers and researchers to voice their feelings and research on inter-disciplinary approaches. We are determined and excited to bring authentic, creative and individual ideas and socially-related problems into attention.
Call for Blogs
LawPublicus The Legal Portal invites scholarly contributions in the form of Blogs for the maiden issue.
The submissions are on a rolling basis.
Any appropriate theme related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Following word limits should be observed (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION): 500 to 1,000 words
Certificate of Appreciation’ shall be issued to all the respective authors/bloggers.
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- The manuscript for the blog shall be original and unpublished. Also shouldn’t be plagiarized, and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and other errors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The endnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- A title page with the title of the manuscript for blog and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal Address, Phone, and E-mail).
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of the review. The Editorial Board will endeavor to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgment of the manuscript as soon as possible.
How to Submit?
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to l[email protected]
The subject of the email should be “Manuscript for blog”.
Note: There is no fee charged at any stage for publication of blogs.
Nikhil Chawla (Editor-in-Chief): +91-9654441680, +91-9654030411
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.