About The Blog
LAW VACCINE is a forum for providing a useful contemporary evaluation of legal issues and trends and for putting forward quality legal material for the masses as well. The program seeks to create broad social, political, legal, and constitutional dialogue for the ever-growing legal community on subjects relevant to the law. The platform distinguishes itself by fostering quality legal education and seeks to tackle fundamental problems faced by a legal researcher in day-to-day life, from basic research to drafting.
They welcome blog posts that address contemporary issues in any field of law.
Nature of contributions
- Articles: – 4000-8000 words
- Essay: – 2500-4000 words
- Book review: – 1500-2000 words
- Case comments: – 1000-2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully. Kindly do not submit the same paper at many places.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum).
- The work should not be plagiarized by more than 10%. And it should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font-size: 12, line spacing: 1.5.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- The article if selected will be published on our website and in September 2020 we will launch the E-magazine in which your article will be published.
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript, and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
There is no publication free.
The last date of submission is 30th August 2020
Online publication is on 15th September 2020
How to submit?
Submissions should be mailed to [email protected] in MS Word .doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Blog Law Vaccine Volume 1 Issue 1”. Kindly provide your cover letter attached in the mail.
The decision of the board shall be final
Internship opportunity + Certificate of Publication to all the students whose articles have been selected.
Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
JAISUR HARDIK: – 9054432440
ANSHITA: – 7728819669
AYUSH: – 7791059720
Website link is here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.