About Law and Poli-tea
Law and Poli-tea is a newly launched blog and social media channel that aims to help viewers make sense of the confusion that is legal and political news.
Through this mission, they aim to show the impact politics has on the legal setup. They are dedicated to providing a platform to make essential facts available to the public. The Blog features commentary and information on noteworthy current issues in the legal and political sphere.
- They are inviting short form articles, commentaries, or opinion pieces on legal and political news. The legal news must be either non-corporate in nature or corporate legal news with an intersection of politics.
- Submissions must be the original work of the author(s). The Editorial team will conduct a plagiarism check.
- Submissions must be sent along with an abstract of 200-500 words in the prescribed format to [email protected]
- The completed article should be sent in a word file (.doc or .docx) with the words “submission” in the subject line. Ensure that the title of the article and the name of the author/authors are mentioned in the submission.
- They encourage the author(s) to adopt a more informal tone and/or unique voice rather than traditional print scholarship.
- On final submission, the author(s) agree that this Article has not been published elsewhere under their or any other author(s) names and that it will not be sent for publication to any other outlet in the future.
- Times New Roman,
- Font size 12; footnotes font size 10
- Line spacing 1.5
- Word limit – 1200 to 1800 (flexibility will only be granted if the content and topic necessitate).
- The citation style must be uniform. They emphasize on hyperlinks in the text, but footnoting is acceptable where it is not possible.
- They allow co-authorship, but only up to a maximum of two authors for one submission.
For detailed instructions pertaining to the format of the articles, please refer to https://lawandpolitea.in/submissions-guidelines/.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.