Jindal Forum for International and Economic Laws (JFIEL) is an online, student-led and peer-reviewed platform with an aim to analyse legal developments and foster discourse in the field of international law and the international economic arena. They seek to create a database of rigorous academic exchange that contributes to research, policy and critical thought for students, academics and practitioners.
Call for Blogs
The Jindal Forum for International and Economic Laws (JFIEL) welcomes original and previously unpublished submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Themes for Contributions
Kindly note that this is merely an indicative list of themes that the JFIEL seeks to engage with, in terms of generating a wider discourse. It is by no means exhaustive!
- WTO Law and Policy
- International Investments Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
Guidelines for Submission
- Contributions must be between 1000-1200 words in length. Longer or shorter articles may be submitted and the limit is subject to flexibility based editorial discretion (on a case-to-case basis).
- JFIEL requests all contributors to send a short biography in the email containing the submission.
- All contributions must be submitted along with four to five relevant keywords.
- All contributions must contain relevant hyperlinks within the document, citing appropriate sources. This includes all cases, articles, international instruments, and/or other sources. Kindly use footnotes sparingly, and only in the case of offline (or otherwise inaccessible) sources.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two people, the details of which must be shared with the editors.
- Contributions submitted must be cogent and concise. There is a preference for pieces that analyse contemporary legal developments.
- At present, JFIEL accepts contributions only in English.
- All contributions must be previously unpublished.
- In case authors seeks to cross-post their piece published on the JFIEL platform, the cross-post must indicate that the article was first published on JFIEL, with the relevant link.
How to Submit?
If you are interested in contributing to the Jindal Forum for International and Economic Laws, JFIEL would be glad to review your submission! Please email us at: [email protected]
Please include the title of your contribution in the subject of the email.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.