About the Organization
“DROIT PENALE: The Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology (ILJCC)”, aims to resolve this dubiousness by providing a wide range of well-researched articles, case notes, commentaries etc. covering the major aspects and issues under the ambit of crime and criminology.
The term ‘Droit Penale’, literally means criminal law. It has a French origin and deals with the various facets of crime and criminology. As a huge field of academic study, Criminology tends to cover criminal law and jurisprudence apart from dealing with crimes and criminal and socially deviant behaviour of criminals existing in society.
It also deals with decriminalisation processes. While Criminal law mainly focuses on the punishments coupled or labelled with such criminal behaviour.
About the Call for Blogs
This blog shall have the latest updates regarding legal facets of the societies at large. Droit Penale is inviting bloggers to connect with us and share views or submit articles which can be posted and shared through this blog.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .docx only.
- References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes. References should be authentic to be reliable.
- The use of tables and pictures related to the content in the blog is suggested.
- Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 20% will not be accepted.
- Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- The subject line of the mail should be “BLOG -DROIT PENALE” Please save the name of the file as the “Title Name”. A different word file containing name, place of occupation/ college, present occupation/year of study added to a formal picture of the author and co-author is to be sent.
Anyone from the legal fraternity can send in their blogs.
Any topic on Law. Blogs on recent topics of recent legal importance, even though that’s not the sole criteria. The writing should be innovative and highlight one’s research.
No registration, processing or publication fees will be charged.
1000-1500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 12, Bold, Centre Alignment
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold, Middle Alignment
- Body Text: 12, Justified, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
- Foot Notes: 10, Foot Note Spacing: 1
- The Citation type: Indian Institute of Law Citation
- If selected, the blogs will be published on the website of Droit Penale NewsLetter, here.
- However, the aforementioned guidelines are to be followed by the authors.
- E-Publication Certification to each published author.
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.