About the Opportunity
NyaayShastra Blog, a think tank, is calling for blogs on any contemporary subject matter related to all the areas of law as well as social issues.
Nyaayshastra is a think tank working towards creating equal opportunities for students across the country and helping them evolve as a legally aware citizen.
- Categories (Not Limited To):
- Research pieces
- Policy analysis
- Case comments, and
- Short notes
- Any Social issue
- Any recent judgment or order passed by the Supreme court
- Socio-Legal topic
- Co-authorship: Up to two authors is allowed.
- Word Limit: 500 to 1200 words. This word limit is exclusive of the endnotes (if any).
- References: The references must be in the form of hyperlinks. Hyperlinks should be provided to all supporting materials and legal texts for the benefit of the readers.
In case no hyperlink is available for any reference, the use of endnotes is recommended.
- Citation: In case endnotes are used, the article submitted should be properly referenced as per the 19th Bluebook citation format.
- Language: The language of the content must not be over-technical. If the maxims or un-common legal terms are used, it is advisable to insert a speaking footnote to explain the same.
- Certificate: A certificate of publication would be provided to the author for every publication.
- Format: The article should be attached in .doc i.e. word format with the mail.
For detailed submission guidelines, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.