Legis Scriptor endeavors to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition for the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.
- The submission should deal with a relevant/topical issue concerning any area of Law.
- The submission should preferably be between 900- 1000 words excluding footnotes.
- Only original work of the author(s) will be accepted. Plagiarism > 15 % will be a ground for rejection.
- Upon selection, the author will be intimated of the same and will be required to fill up a form sent by the institution via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
- The author will be intimated about acceptance/rejection within 7 days of submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- There is no publication fee for the first edition.
- The Selected blogs shall be awarded with ‘certificate of publication’.
Copyright over the published material shall vest with Legis Scriptor.
The Blog may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal, or environmental impacts arising there from and give a critical analysis of the same. Blog must not contain any content which offends any religion or any political sentiments.
Submission Guidelines –
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- The Headings of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, Font size 14, Bold and sub headings shall be in 12, Times New Roman, Bold.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- The blog must be sent through the Google form given below.
Google Form Link for Blog Submission:– https://forms.gle/xD9B1FYaCbdVKKwQ6
Deadline: The submission shall be made on or before 22nd August, 2020.
Contact Information: you can drop an Email us at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.