About the Organization
Aequitas Victoria a non-profit organization aims for making access to Justice possible for everyone living across the country based on the notion: Promoting Access to Justice, to Live Life in Peace.
Since making access to Justice possible for everyone, it is important that all are made aware of their rights and are provided with the minimum legal assistance so that they can approach the proper institution adopting the efficient mechanism for addressing their grievances.
About the Blog
Neolexvision, as the name suggests, the blog aims for providing a platform to all the legally aware Indian citizens to pen down their visions on the existing laws and legal affairs in the Country.
By this platform, the Blog wants to provide thorough knowledge on the contemporary legal affairs across the country with a view to spread legal awareness amongst the masses. The blog is also created to provide quality content and an analysis of the intellectual qualities of the contributors to this blog.
Authors are free to write on any legal topics however topics related to Contemporary Legal Affairs and Issues will be given priority.
Categories for Submission
- Legal Essays
- Case Summaries
- Law Book Reviews
- Reviews on Articles related to Law published in leading journals
- Analysis of Laws, Enactments, Policies, Rules, or Regulations.
How to Submit?
- Authorship of each entry is limited to the maximum of two authors.
- All submissions shall be free from plagiarism or shall not exceed 10% of the similarity index, failing which will result in immediate rejection.
- All submissions shall be free from grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- All submissions shall include a declaration to absolve the organization from any liability.
- All submissions must also contain a Cover Letter consisting of the following details- Name, Institution, Designation, Phone Number, and Email address.
- All the Articles belonging to any of the above categories shall not exceed 1000 words. If any submission exceeds the above word limits then such submissions will be summarily rejected.
- Entries shall not contain any political opinions.
- Entries shall also not contain any such particulars that might amount to defamation or injury to anyone’s sentiments or amount to any inconsistencies with any of the laws for the time being in force.
All submissions shall be mailed to [email protected] with a suitable subject line.
- The Format for writing shall be Times New Roman
- The Font Size of the Heading shall be 16
- The Font Size of the Main Body shall be 12
- The Heading shall be central aligned
- The Main Body shall be Justified aligned
- All references shall be duly acknowledged and Bluebook (20th edition) shall be used as a mode for citation
- Endnotes shall be used rather than using footnotes
There is no Publication fee.
All those contributors whose blogs will be published will get an e-certificate of publication.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.