About the Organizers:
Legitimate Scrutiny is a new-age platform that unites Judges, Lawyers, Renowned Academicians, Entrepreneurs, and Law Students together as a community. Expand your horizons of knowledge in the field of legal study with our numerous blogs, articles, research publications, and informative videos. We present you the opportunity to get yourself published through our platform and reach people all over the world and exhibit your skills to amass that takes interest in the same matters as you do. We organize writing and drafting competitions of all kinds regularly through which you can test your mettle. Compete against your peers and fellow writers and stand apart from the crowd.
About Publication Partner:
Jus Corpus Law Journal [ISSN (O): 2582-7820] provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management. Jus Corpus Law Journal also gives the opportunity to publish your research paper in our Journal in different volumes.
About The Event:
Legitimate Scrutiny brings to you the opportunity to participate in their 2nd National Article Writing Competition and get yourself published on the Global Stage. In these trying times, when the entire world seems to be at a standstill, Team Legitimate Scrutiny hopes and prays for your safety and well-being. Whatever may be the circumstances, your progress, productivity, and hard work shall not suffer in the face of adversity. Now, unlike ever before, you have the opportunity to test and your writing skills against worthy opponents from all over the nation, all from the comfort of your own home. This event gives all the participants a chance to bring out their thoughts and ideas regarding the legal sphere of our country. With topics and themes that are related to the contemporary legal scenario of India, you are sure to have an enlightening and self-educating experience while writing your article for this event. We urge everyone to keep their spirits high, utilize this precious time by discovering new avenues of the legal world and support our efforts with enthusiasm and vigor.
Registration Deadline: 20th July 2021 | (11:59 PM) IST
Submission Deadline: 25th July 2021 | (11:59 PM) IST
Registration Fee: 150 INR for Single Authorship | 250 INR for Dual Authorship;
- To register for the Legitimate Scrutiny National Article Writing Competition 2.0, Follow This Link ->http://tiny.cc/LS-NAWC2.
- Make the Payment of the Registration Fees via PhonePe at 8979377962 or to use other UPI apps, use our UPI ID 8979377962@ybl.
- (150 INR for Single Authorship and 250 INR for Co-Authorship.)
- Make sure to take a Screenshot of your payment and attach it at the end of your google form.
- Agriculture Reforms and Socio-Economic Condition of Farmers in India.
- Reasonable restrictions on Freedom of Speech.
- The socio-Economic condition of Labours and Labour Law Reforms.
- Dharma as Law and Justice: Increasing religious crimes in India.
- Legislative Mechanism on Right to Privacy in technological growth.
- Post-Pandemic Judicial Mechanism
- 1st Prize- 4,000 INR+Meritorious Certificate+15% Off on Journal publication.
- 2nd Prize- 2,000 INR+Meritorious Certificate+15% Off on Journal publication.
- 3rd Prize- 1,000 INR+Meritorious Certificate+15% Off on Journal publication.
- Top 12 Participants other than the Top 3 shall get FREE website Publication and 10% Off on any one manuscript Publication at our Partner Journal.
- Publication + Certificate of Excellence
- All the Participants shall get a Certificate of Participation and 10% Off on the Website.
For further information, please refer to the brochure linked at http://tiny.cc/LSNAWC2-Brochure.