Pen Acclaims is organizing its 5th National Article Writing Competition by ‘Pen Acclaims and is also offering cash prizes worth Rs. 5000.
About Pen Acclaims
Pen Acclaims is defined by its mission: to create additional opportunities for all. They share that endeavor with millions of readers working in legal practice, research, education, government, students, and with public too. They are a multidisciplinary national journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504, publishing manuscripts based on various branches of law, management, commerce, arts, and humanities.
About the Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Pen Acclaims is organizing the 5th National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing their goals, Pen Acclaims commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
- Farmer’s Protest
- Cryptocurrency and its future
- Freedom of Speech
Guidelines to Authors
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- The word limit is 2000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The competition is open to students enrolled in any graduate or postgraduate course.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Authors can write on any topic related to any one of the themes or sub-themes of the competition.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm or any other UPI at [email protected], or by scanning the following QR code:
After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Submission can be made through the link given at the end of this post.
The last date for submission of the article is 27th February 2021.
Awards and Merit
- 1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
- Top 5 Essays will be provided with the opportunity to get published in the book bearing ISBN, FREE of charge.
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
On the basis of the selection made by our panel of judges and Editorial Board of Pen Acclaims, few articles shall be provided with scholarship on the processing charges for publication in the book bearing ISBN. The hard copy of this book and certificate can be ordered separately.
- Deadline for Registration: 20th February 2021
- Deadline for Submission: 27th February 2021
- Declaration of the Result: 7th March 2021
- Issuance of e-Certificate: 18th March 2021
Participants May Please Note
- All acknowledgments pertaining to registration and submission of articles shall be sent only after the particular deadline has passed.
- In the submission form, the details of only one author are sufficient (in the case of co-authorship). This does not, in any way, affect the co-authorship in any regard.
- The results, acceptance, or rejection of the article shall be announced by means of mail individually to all participants.
- Authors are requested to enter email id correctly to ensure uninterrupted communication.
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at editor.penacclaims[at]gmail.com