(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- To liaise with solicitors / advocates.
- To draft documents related to property particularly leave & license agreements
- To negotiate agreements with retailers and their lawyers.
- Due diligence on land/ deals: to review, evaluate and sign off on due diligence reports for each project prior to purchase
- To handle financial documents
- To handle share purchase / shareholders agreement.
- All general commercial agreements.
- Interact with advocates to ensure that all legal matters proceed in the best interest of organization.
- Assisting / Handling all legal matters relating to real estate deeds, land acquisition papers, statutory clearances and papers related to long term leasing, renting etc.
For more details and application procedure click here.