- Draft and negotiate legal and commercial documents including letters of intent, supplier and procurement agreements, leases and licenses.
- Handle complex commercial contracts and contract disputes. Support the GeoMarket Contracts Management team.
- Interact with other GeoMarket functions and departments to ensure involvement in all matters that may give rise to legal exposure.
- Provide guidance to ensure operations and business activities comply with local laws and regulations, and corporate policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist the General Counsel with compliance incident reviews in the GeoMarket, and undertake operations assurance reviews, internal audits and trade control compliance reviews.
- Provide legal and compliance training for operations, functions and management.
- Ensure the integrity of the corporate structure, entities and records in the GeoMarket.
- Provide overall legal advice to management and participate in GeoMarket business plans, growth strategies and operations as part of the management team.
- Assists the General Counsel or other senior lawyers with complex transactions.
For the application procedure and more details click here.